MA in Plastic Arts Honorable Mention (2010) Universidad del Arte (UNARTE). Puebla, Mexico
BA in Business Administration (1987) University of the Americas (UDLA). Puebla, Mexico
Art History: (2007) Color and Abstraction (2007) Enamel: (2005-2006, Painting: (2005, Engraving: (2005) Analysis of work and art history: (2004) Iconography, Appreciation and Criticism of Contemporary Western Art: (2003) Diploma Course in Engraving: (2003) Diploma Course in Pictorial Projects: Universidad Iberoamericana, Puebla, México - Techniques and Pictorial Materials (2001) - Mixed Techniques (2001) - Alternative Techniques(2002) Painting: (1999-2005) Artístic appreciation: (1996) Color Theory: (1996) Painting: (1989-1997) Black and White Photography: (1987)
- Selected artwork at the OCTAVA BIENAL NACIONAL DE GRABADO Y PINTURA ALFREDO ZALCE, Morelia
- 3 Selected artworks at the BIENNALE INTERNAZIONALE DELL ARTE CONTEMPORANEO, Florence, Italy
- Zona Maco CONTEMPORARY ART MEXICO 2011 570C GALLERY, Mexico D.F.
- 2 selected artworks for the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ADVERTISING AC ¨ La ANP ¨, Mexico, D.F.
- 2 selected artworks at the 9th State Meeting on Contemporary Art. Puebla, Mexico
- 2 selected artworks at the XIVème BIENNALE DE LA GRAVURE ET DES NOUVELLES IMAGES DE SARCELLES Sarcelles, France
- 2nd. Place in "4th Ladrus Competition of Latin American Engraving," Almonte, Spain.
- 2 selected artworks at the 6th International SIART-Bolivia Biennial 09, La Paz, Bolivia
- Selected artwork in 1st Biennial of Contemporary Mexican Engraving 2009 INBA/MUNAE - FUNDACION ROJO URBIOLA AC- IAGO FUNDACIÓN ROJO URBIOLA, AC. Mexico City.
- 3 Selected artworks at the 6th Meeting on Contemporary Art. Puebla. Mexico